Tax Law and Estate Administration
There are two certainties in life, Death and Taxes. Let us assist and give you peace of mind on how to deal with both.
“You must pay taxes. But there’s no law that says you gotta leave a tip.” – Morgan Stanley Advert
“The income tax acts have created more criminals than any other single act of government.”– Barry Goldwater
At BNI Attorneys we aim to legally assist and advise our clients on tax matters. We are proud to offer the following Tax related services:
- Specialised tax consulting for high-net-worth taxpayers, companies, corporates, and institutions
- Tax planning for individuals and companies
- Salary structuring for individuals
- Tax structuring of group companies
- Compliance consulting on the Income Tax Act, VAT Act and Tax Admin Act
- Handling of tax audits, objections, appeals and Tax Board matters
- Withdrawal of civil judgements obtained by SARS
- Application for foreign investment tax clearance certificates up to R10 mil.
- Preparation and submission of annual tax returns for companies and individuals
- Preparation and submission of employee’s tax returns (EMP201)
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns (VAT201)
- Submission of annual employer reconciliations (EMP501)
- Legal advice and opinions on tax matters
- Tax litigation
- Deceased Estate Administration
We understand that loosing a loved one is traumatic and to wind up their estate is stressful.
At Blignaut Neerahoo Incorporated Attorneys we have a specialised team that assists you to wind up your loved one’s estate.
Our goal is to wind up the deceased estate in accordance with the deceased’s Will or in terms of an Intestate Succession and all applicable legislation. Our procedures ensures that you receive constant communication and guarantees an effective process.